§1 General Information
These Rules shall specify the conditions for using and providing services in the Internet Service conducted at edu.COINDEAL.com, as well as the rules for protecting personal data of users who are natural persons. Enabling the use of the above mentioned service shall be a service provided by electronic means by VERIFIED SOLUTIONS 40, Bloomsbury Way, Lower Ground Floor, London, WC1A 2SE, United Kingdom Company number: 10782311, to the benefit of its users, within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on providing services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2002, No 144, item 1204, as amended), under the agreement concluded by VERIFIED SOLUTIONS 40, Bloomsbury Way, Lower Ground Floor, London, WC1A 2SE, United Kingdom Company number: 10782311 and the service user, and in accordance with these Rules.
1. Service – the Internet portal under the domain of edu.COINDEAL.com which the Administrator owns the rights to. The purpose of the service is to provide the participants with comprehensive training and development opportunities as investors.
2. Administrator – edu.COINDEAL.com which is VERIFIED SOLUTIONS 40, Bloomsbury Way, Lower Ground Floor, London, WC1A 2SE, United Kingdom Company number: 10782311 which is the Service owner and administrator.
3. User – Any natural person of legal age, legal person or legal entity without legal personality and with legal capacity. An entity shall become a user as of starting the use of the Service, which includes a stage of the acceptance of these Rules.
4. Account – A localisation within the Service available to registered Users. After logging in, a user can access a stock exchange and its functions, its personal data, and it can edit the data introduced to some extent.
5. Materials – All the data and content posted in the Service.
6. Services – Any services of the Service Administrator to the benefit of Users provided as part of the Agreement, including but not limited to the services outlined in §2 of these Rules.
7. Agreement – the Agreement concluded between the User and the Administrator under which the Services are provided. The Agreement shall be subject to these Rules.
8. Rules – This document which regulates the cooperation between the User and the Administrator, and which specifies the rights and obligations of the User and the Administrator. The Rules shall be provided to the Users free of charge by means of the Service in a form which enables its downloading, saving and printing.
§3. The Scope of the Services
The Services offered as part of the Service shall include but shall not be limited to the following:
1. The functions (simulation) of the cryptocurrency stock market: exchange, purchase of virtual cryptocurrencies.
2. The possibility of exchanging information among Users.
3. The possibility of viewing and reading Materials by Users.
§4. The Performance of the Services
1. All the transactions shall be performed only by means of the Service as part of the Services provided.
2. In order to perform a transaction, the User must register its account by filling in the registration form fields.
3. An individual account shall be generated for each User which will be downloaded with a virtual currency.
4. The Agreement shall be concluded as of starting the use of the Service.
5. The Administrator hereby stipulates that the Services may require providing personal data by the User.
6. The User shall order the purchase / sales of cryptocurrencies by providing the amount it wants to purchase / sell in a given field on the Service website.
7. All the transactions performed in the Service shall be irrevocable.
8. The Administrator hereby reserves the right to order activities connected with the service administration from an external entity.
§5. The Rules of Using the Service
1. The Administrator shall provide the top quality Services.
2. The User hereby acknowledges that due to the technical configuration of hardware by means of which the User uses the Service, some Service functions may be unavailable.
4. While ordering the Service, the User shall provide genuine personal data for which it shall be liable. The User shall declare that all the information provided, such as first and last name, address, date of birth, e-mail, telephone number, is correct and owned by the User.
5. In the event of a doubt as to the legality of the performed transaction or discovering that the data provided by the User are not valid or are not owned by the User, the Administrator shall be authorised to block the account. After blocking a transaction, the User's identity shall be verified.
6. In order to open an account, it is necessary to provide an e-mail (which will function as a login in the system), password, first name and surname.
7. After opening an account, it will be necessary to verify the e-mail address provided by clicking on the link sent to the indicated address.
8. By accepting the Rules, the User declares that it is aware of the legal consequences related to providing invalid data.
9. After opening an account, the User shall obtain: – Access to the account and a possibility of purchasing / selling cryptocurrencies.
10. The individual change of the provided personal data assigned to a given account shall not be possible. If it is necessary to change any personal data, it is required to contact support@COINDEAL.com
§6. The Technical Conditions for Using the Service
1. The following is indispensable for the User to use the Services effectively:
a. The possibility of connecting the computerised system with parameters enabling the use of the Service. The User must have the following in order to use the Service correctly: - a PC or notebook, Windows 7, Windows 8, Linux, with one of the following browsers in the last version: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer
b. A device which may connect to the computerised system and whose parameters will enable the use of the Service.
c. An Internet browser which will enable displaying hypertext documents in WWW service.
2. Using all Service applications may depend on the installation of Java, Java Script software and the acceptance of cookies.
3. It is forbidden to use viruses, bots or other programmes destabilising the Service or automating the script processes.
§7. Personal Data
2. The Administrator of Personal Data is the Administrator who processes the Users' personal data pursuant to the legal provisions, including but not limited to the Act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (Journal of Laws of 2002, No 101, item 926, as amended) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on providing services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2001, No 144, item 1204, as amended).
3. The Administrator shall process the Users' Personal Data only within the scope indispensable for concluding the Agreement, amending or terminating it as well as for the correct performance of the Services provided by electronic means.
4. The processing of Personal Data for purposes other than those specified hereinabove, i.e. for the Administrator's promotional and marketing purposes, shall be possible only after expressing consent by the User for processing its personal data for the Administrator's promotional and marketing purposes.
5. The User shall render the right to access its processed Personal Data at any time as well as to correct them or demand their deletion.
6. The User shall be obliged to update its Personal Data provided as part of the Service promptly after any change within such Personal Data. If it is necessary to change personal data, it is required to contact support@COINDEAL.com
7. If the Administrator is in doubt as to the validity or credibility of the Personal Data provided by the Service User, the Administrator shall have the right to:
a. Call the User for the immediate deletion of false Personal Data or updating them.
b. Block the User's access to some Services.
8. The Administrator shall not be liable for any provision of the User's Personal Data to third parties if the Service User provided them to other Users on its own.
9. The Administrator may provide the Users' Personal Data only to authorised entities under relevant general provisions of law.
1. The Administrator shall not be liable for any interruptions in the correct functioning of the Service and for the loss of the User's data as a result of Force Majeure, third parties, and as a result of the Administrator's actions aimed at improving the Service functionalities. The Administrator hereby obliges itself, if possible, to inform the Service Users in advance on any interruptions in its functioning, including maintenance interruptions.
2. The Administrator shall not be liable for the actions of third parties consisting in using the Materials posted in the Service against general law or these Rules.
3. Furthermore, the Administrator shall not be liable towards the Users and third parties for:
a. The content of data posted by Users in the Service.
b. Any damage to the User caused by incorrect saving or reading of data downloaded by Users.
c. The content and other subject of messages sent by Users.
d. Damage resulting from the deactivation or technical failure of the computerised system or power system failure.
e. The impossibility of using the Services caused, mainly, by the poor connection quality, computerised system failure or power system failure or incorrect configuration of the User's software.
4. The Administrator may enable access to the Users by means of the Service, to services provided by third parties. In such a case, the Administrator shall not be liable for any acts or omissions of third parties.
5. The Administrator shall not be liable for any content submitted and published by Users. Content posted by Users in the Service shall not constitute the viewpoints and opinions of the Service authors.
6. The User shall be fully liable for infringing the law or for damage caused by its acts within the Service, including but not limited to providing information against the law or false Personal Data, disclosing a company secret or other confidential information, violation of personal interests or copyrights and related rights.
7. The Administrator hereby stipulates that all the Materials, including but not limited to graphics, films and photos shall be covered by copyrights.
8. The Administrator shall not be liable for the failure to fulfil or improper fulfilment of obligations by the User arising from generally applicable provisions of law.
9. The Administrator shall not be liable for the failure to perform or improper performance of the Services if caused by third parties, including but not limited to telecommunication operators, providers of telecommunication links and electricity.
10. The Administrator shall not be liable for the impossibility of using or hindered use of the Services, resulting from the User's fault.
11. The Administrator shall have no liability for damage caused by acts or omissions of the Users, including but not limited to the use of the Service against the applicable provisions of law or these Rules.
12. The Administrator shall apply due diligence in order to post most complete and updated information in the Service; nevertheless, the Administrator cannot bear responsibility for the effects of using information posted in the Service. The use of the information posted in the Service shall constitute the User's own risk and responsibility.
1. Each Service User shall have the right to place a complaint concerning issues related to the Service functioning, as well as performing the Services by the Administrator.
2. The User shall be entitled to place a complaint within 14 days of the day on which an incident occurs which is a reason for placing such a complaint.
3. Complaints must be submitted electronically at: support@COINDEAL.com or by letter to the address of the Administrator's seat.
4. The Administrator shall consider a complaint within 14 working days of its receipt date.
5. The Administrator hereby reserves the right to extend the above timeframe if considering a complaint requires specialist information or if there are obstacles beyond the Administrator's control such as hardware or Internet failure. Furthermore, the Administrator stipulates that the consideration of a complaint may require obtaining additional explanations from the User. In such a case, the Administrator shall call the User for completing a complaint within 7 days and in the event of the ineffective call, a complaint shall be excluded from consideration. The time of providing explanations by the User shall at each time extend the period for considering a complaint.
6. While submitting a complaint by means of an e-mail, the User expresses consent to sending a response to such a complaint by the Administrator in the same form. Nevertheless, the User may clearly stipulate in the complaint sent by e-mail that it expects the Administrator's response to be sent in writing.
7. The Administrator reserves the right not to respond to a complaint when it is obviously unfounded, e.g. the re-submission of a complaint based on the same grounds what a previous complaint considered negatively by the Administrator. Any complaints resulting from a failure to adhere to the provisions of these Rules shall not be considered.
8. A response to a complaint shall be sent to the User to an address provided by the User in such a complaint (including an e-mail).
9. While considering a complaint, the Administrator shall apply the provisions of the Rules and generally applicable provisions of law.
§10 The Termination of the Agreement
1. The Agreement on providing the Services shall be terminated as of finishing the use of the Service by the User.
2. The Administrator shall be authorised to terminate the Agreement and block the User’s access to the Service when it uses the service in a manner contradictory to the law or the provisions of these Rules. Such termination shall be immediate in relation to all the Agreements concluded between the Administrator and the User and it shall result in the deletion of all the User's data from the Administrator's database.
3. The Administrator shall also counteract money laundering and financing terrorism and for this purpose, the Administrator shall be entitled to block the User's account whose activity arouses suspicion and shall have the right to confirm personal data, including but not limited to: a confirmed ID document scan and a passport.
§11 Amendments to the Rules
1. The Administrator hereby reserves the right to unilateral amendments to the Rules.
2. Notwithstanding the above, the Administrator hereby stipulates the right to amend the provisions of the Rules at any time due to important reasons (in particular due to technical or legal reasons).
3. Any amendments to the Rules shall be available in the Service with at least 5 days' advance prior to their effective date (such notification shall take place, inter alia, through providing appropriate information on the Service homepage), provided that for transactions started prior to the effective date of such amendments, hitherto provisions of the Rules shall apply to. The User, with the first (as of the Rules effective date) logging in to the Service shall be informed on such amendments and the possibility of their acceptance. A lack of acceptance of the amended Rules shall be tantamount to the termination of the Agreement on providing the Services as of rejecting the amendments.
4. If the User does not reject the amended Rules in a manner specified in a notification referred to hereinabove, it shall be deemed that the User accepts the amended Rules and such amended Rules shall be binding for the User as of the day indicated by the Administrator as an effective date for such amendments.
§12 Intellectual Property
1. The Administrator shall have the rights to the works within the meaning of the provisions of the Act of 4 February 1994 on copyrights and related rights (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2006, No 90, item 631, as amended), labels and trademarks provided in the Service, within the scope indispensable for providing the Services.
2. The works, labels and trademarks provided as part of and for the purpose of providing the Services shall be subject to protection under the law.
3. The User shall be entitled to use the works as part of private use anticipated in the legal provisions.
4. Any use exceeding the permitted private use shall require prior consent of an authorised entity.
§13 Concluding Provisions
1. These Rules shall become effective as of 1 September 2017.
2. The consolidated text of the Rules, binding at given time, shall be available to the Service Users and third parties at edu.COINDEAL.com.
3. The Service may feature advertisements and announcements against a charge and under conditions outlined in the separate provisions of agreements. The Administrator hereby stipulates the right to select advertisements and announcements with consideration of their consistence with the Service specificity.
4. The Polish law shall be the governing law. Any disputes arising between the Administrator and the User shall be considered by a common court of competent subject matter jurisdiction, with its seat in Wrocław, provided that such a provision does not bind the consumers within the meaning of the provisions of the Civil Code.
Edu.coindeal.com is an international cryptocurrency contest that works the same way as demo bills. Contestants compete against each other to find out who gets the highest return within one contest that lasts 4 weeks. The crucial aim of edu.coindeal.com is to provide participants with comprehensive training and development opportunities as investors. The contest is held twice a year, giving traitors the chance to follow their success and the opportunity to learn from their mistakes. Thanks to edu.coindeal.com, you can also gain benefits - winners receive cash prizes.
● All commercial operations are carried out using virtual funds in special contest accounts, which are opened separately for each round of the contest.
● Participation in edu.coindeal.com is completely free. Each participant is entitled to participate in all editions of the contest without any restrictions.
● Contest accounts remain inactive ("unconnected") until the contest starts.
● Disqualified participants lose their right to claim prizes in all rounds of competition.
● The higher the user's percentage gain, the higher the position he takes in the ranking. When two or more participants achieve equal result, the higher position will be awarded to the participant who has a higher cumulative amount of transactions until that round.
● Awards are distributed among the top 3 participants as follows:
First place – 1 BTC
Second place – 0.5 BTC
Third place – 0.25 BTC
First place – 0.2 BTC
Second place – 0.1 BTC
Third place – 0.05 BTC
First place – 0.05 BTC
● Cash prizes are distributed in the form of bitcoin addresses where BTC number and private keys are used to access these accounts. It is also possible to transfer funds directly to your wallet.
● Competition Organizer - VERIFIED SOLUTIONS LTD. is responsible for paying taxes for the prizes awarded, in accordance with applicable law.
RULES OF CONTEST
1. The competition is organized by the owner of VERIFIED SOLUTIONS LTD. and continues until further notice.
2. Contest is cyclical.
3. A participant can be a person who is registered on the exchange edu.coindeal.com and who verified the account via the activation link sent to the user's e-mail address and correctly completed his / her data in the user panel.
4. The User is responsible to provide complete and accurate data while registering the Account at edu.coindeal.com. You have to know that you are fully responsible for any inaccuracies in the Registration Process, resulting in failure to receive a prize in the contest. The prize in this case falls to the next person in the ranking.
5. The Contest consists in achieving the highest possible return on investment of the contest. If you own any cryptocurrencies, your value will be in USD at the end of the contest.
6.The contest participant is obliged to observe the points contained in the rules and in particular:
- having more than one account
- independently or in collaboration with other users to manipulate the course and volume to achieve better results in the competition
- incorrect data in the registration process.
7. Users who violate Section 6 will be excluded from the award.
8. The contest takes part on a monthly, weekly, and daily basis.
9. Awards are distributed among the top 3 participants as follows:
First place – 1 BTC
Second place – 0.5 BTC
Third place – 0.25 BTC
First place – 0.2 BTC
Second place – 0.1 BTC
Third place – 0.05 BTC
First place – 0.05 BTC
10. The owner of the website reserves the right to introduce additional restrictions during the course of the competition (also during the duration of the contest) if the activities do an unfair competition between users are found.
11. The partial and final results will be posted on edu.coindeal.com and on Facebook. While posting results, users will be identified by a public username.
12. Public username: It can not be unstructured, offensive, or advertising. The competition organizer reserves the right to change it for those who do not comply with the guidelines. In addition, the users will be ignored during awarding